Peer Review process
1. Editor receives manuscript and then sends it to two qualified reviewers.
2. If one of the two reviewers disagrees with publication, editor will select the third
reviewer for peer review.
3. If the third reviewer agrees with publication, editor will inform the author for acceptance.
4. If the third reviewer disagrees with publication, editor will select the fourth reviewer.
5. If the fourth reviewer agrees with publication, editor will inform the author. If not, the
paper will be rejected.
6. If no experts included in our expert database are qualified for the peer review of an
article, editor will invite other competent experts to make a decision.
7. The final decision of acceptance lies with the chief editor based on the comments of the
reviewers and authors will be informed of the decision (acceptance, minor revision, major
revision or rejection).
8. Each peer review process is expected to be completed within 7 days (the first two
reviewers will finish reviewing within 7 days, and the third and fourth reviewers have 7